Endeavour Webinars and Events
March 2020 Webinar Series (free)
Tuesday March 24, 2020 - 12noon EST / 1:00pm AST
March Webinar: Microsoft Office 365 and the Modern Workplace, productivity tools to allow for expanded “work from home” policies (45 min)
Give current fears/risk of a pandemic. Are your knowledge workers, such as your Finance team, able to work from home if needed?
Come join Endeavour for a high level overview of Microsoft Office 365 and the suite of business and enterprise tools that facilitate the ability for knowledge workers to work from home either on a short term or extended basis.
Our goal for this webinar is NOT to spread any fears, but rather highlight the tools and security provisions that are readily available with Microsoft Canada’s Azure and the Microsoft Modern Workplace.
Agenda – March 24th 12noon EST, 1pm AST
- Working remotely – Overview of Microsoft Office 365
- “A day in the life” showcase with Office 365, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- High level security considerations
- High level subscription overview and differences
- Building an action plan
- Implementation guidance.
Pick your Microsoft ERP / CRM platform to learn more about our Certified Microsoft training teams in Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Edmonton, Ottawa and London.
90% of Endeavour Solutions' clients said that they would recommend our services and support
- Tracy Austin, 2019 (Toronto Google Maps)
Today, I ended up calling Endeavour Solutions and I got someone right away - they were fantastic! Steve gave me amazing advice and he was so honest and truthfully told me that as a very small business, this CRM was overkill for me and he was right. Now I understand. So even though he was not going to get my business - he told me the truth. THEY ARE VERY FAIR AND HONEST!
- As a cloud hosting company, we need assurance that our partners are experts in their field and reliable in execution. Endeavour has delivered on both counts every time. Furthermore, in working together with both their sales team and their delivery team I can attest that they are easy to do business with and keep their client’s best interests in mind. We have worked with Endeavour for over 6 years in support of their ERP clients.Jatin Ashat, 2019 (Toronto Google Maps)
- Thank you so much for sticking with us until the wee hours of the morning to get our Ireland issue fixed. You were professional, diligent and relentless in getting us back up so that we can finish month end. You did a great job for us!VP, IT, Gerard Daniel Worldwide (Endeavour Website)
- Endeavour assisted in the transition from our old accounting software to Microsoft Dynamics. Endeavour made the transition easy by answering question and offered training for the new program. In the past few years I have the pleasure of working with a few people from Endeavour they were always helpful, courteous and very knowledgeable.Crystal, 2016 (Microsoft PinPoint / PartnerCenter)