Free Endeavour Webinars and Events
May 2022 Webinar
May Webinar – B2B Portals, eCommerce sites, and online ePayments (60 min) plus confidential pricing
Thursday May 26, 2022 at 12pm Eastern/1pm Atlantic
With an ever-increasing number of transactions and orders happening online including B2B and Direct to Consumer (D2C), Endeavour is excited to host our May webinar with k-ecommerce, a leader in this space.
As part of your business transformation efforts, leveraging Dynamics GP / NAV or Business Central, k-Ecommerce's cloud portal, and cloud e-commerce functions can help to further automate your order management processes.
As an alternative to Shopify or Magento, k-ecommerce has a much tighter integration into Dynamics GP, NAV, and Dynamics 365 Business Central for more streamlined and automated processes including adjustments to orders, inventory, customer self-serve information, shipping details, and credit card payments.
- Introductions and recent awards
- Integration with Dynamics GP, NAV, and Business Central
- The importance of security and approval controls
- Live Demo
- Self-service features for B2B customers, vendors, and others
- ERP integration for instant fulfillment and invoicing via GP
- Order management and automation
- Controlled user access and role-based rules by groups
- CONFIDENTIAL Endeavour Pricing review (will be excluded from recording)
- Next steps
Webinar on Thursday May 26, 2022 - 12pm Eastern / 1pm Atlantic
Past Webinars and Training Tuesdays
2022 - PO + AP + Exp All-in-one Automation
2022 - Container Management - GP & BC
& Retail Chargeback Processing
2022 - Barcode scanning Dynamics GP
2021 - Collections Management - GP and Business Central
2021 - Moving to Quarterly Forecast/Budgets with Vena
2021 - Core vs More - GP Bank Reconciliation Apps
2021 - Getting more out of your ERP with Corporate Performance Management and Prophix.
2021 - AR Automation and online billing/customer payments for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Business Central
2021 - What's New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 18.3
2020 - Dynamics 365 Customer Voice (surveys) (40 min)
2020 - Adapting to the easing of business restrictions with Dynamics GP (40 min)
2020 - Automating digital communications via CRM
Pick your Microsoft ERP / CRM platform to learn more about our Certified Microsoft training teams in Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Edmonton, Ottawa, London and Delaware.
90% of Endeavour Solutions' clients said that they would recommend our services and support
- We have been more than impressed with the knowledge levels and support from the Endeavour team with our implementation of Microsoft Dynamics. Given our short implementation timelines, the guidance, commitment and knowledge of the Endeavour team has been instrumental in our success to date. Best team I've ever worked with on a new system implementation - and I've done a few in the past.Stephen W, 2020 (Toronto Google Maps)
- Jim, Thargelia and Gayan have been very knowledgeable and supportive of our finance team over the past few months and years. Working through James, we’re planning an upgrade soon and are confident that Endeavour will be able to deliver as expected. I look forward to working with them again. Regards, Anthony P. @ RFA Bank Of CanadaAnthony P, 2020 (Toronto Google Maps)
- We worked with Endeavour for Dynamics 365 support on a number of action items. In the past few months we have worked with Anish and others on their team. Endeavour's consultants have been very knowledgeable and I am very thankful for their technical support.Abdul A 2020 (Halifax Google Maps)
- Thank you so much for sticking with us until the wee hours of the morning to get our Ireland issue fixed. You were professional, diligent and relentless in getting us back up so that we can finish month end. You did a great job for us!VP, IT, Gerard Daniel Worldwide (Endeavour Website)