Aquaculture, Mining & Energy
Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM & Cloud for Aquaculture, Farming, Mining & Energy companies
Business Solutions that scale with your growth
Energy and Agribusiness companies including Aquaculture, Farming, Mining & Energy companies rely on cultivating the maximum value of the World’s natural resources and distributing them cost effectively to various markets. Multi-entity, multi-currency, localizations, and unique tax accounting along with ease-of-use are paramount to the successful management of these complex organizations.
That being said, many organizations can avoid the multi-million dollar investments associated with the Tier1 ERP providers. or over scoped Tier 2 options. There is safety, flexibility and a more reasonable investment in using the industry leading mid-market Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service CRM to manage your operations.
Using a combination of core functions, advanced modules and seamless integration of 3rd party ISV products, Dynamics GP / Dynamics NAV / Dynamics Business Central (on-prem or cloud) are each a strong fit for large and mid-size players in the Agribusiness, aquaculture, cannabis, fishing, forestry, farming, livestock, mining, and energy production/distribution industries. Specific client successes have been in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and the Canadian Prairies.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM is a critical component to supporting the Customer Experience that you deliver to your clientele. Whether you are business to business (B2B) or consumer focused (B2C), expectations for response times, contact centre support, government relations, and PR have increased dramatically. With Dynamics CRM you can manage both your sales relationships as well as key relationships and touch-points with your customers. The key being a unified and efficient message along with the tracking and analytics to ensure compliance with multi-currency reporting, service level agreements, government regulations and corporate standards.
Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics Business Central, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure and Office 365 allow Agribusiness, Aquaculture, Farming, Mining, & Energy corporations to:
• Consolidate financials for various operating units Globally
• Reduce reporting administrative costs
• Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
• Tax and government reporting localizations for Mexico, Peru, South America and Caribbean countries
• Meet local and foreign government reporting requirements
• Easy access to monthly financial reporting
• Workflow processes for Quality Assurance
• Efficient transaction processing
• Laser focus on your WIP at any given time
• Strong manufacturing Bill of Materials
• Streamlines distribution and Bill of Lading
• Desktop and mobile Inventory and Order Processing systems
• Ability to centralize job costing
• Dispatch and escalation workflows
• Utilize inter-company transactions across multiple companies
• Monitor your financial position at any time
• Automate cyclical, subscription, annual contract, and usage, metered or tiered billing schedules
• Leverage the power of business intelligence and ad hoc query tools including dual units of measture.
Remote access and IoT - Internet of Things to support remote operations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
Remote Service Technicians - Field Service with Dynamics 365
Here's why you should consider working with us
Endeavour Solutions Canada is a Microsoft Gold ERP, Microsoft Gold Cloud, and Silver CRM Partner focusing on consulting, development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud-ERP), Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Azure Cloud and Office 365. We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in Canada and a repeat winner of Microsoft's President's Club.
BI and KPIs for Aquaculture, Mining & Energy CompaniesBeyond the Sales, Accounting & Finance KPI dashboards, Endeavour recommends looking at:
- Network and Production Deficiencies
- % Downtime Due to Maintenance
- Large Equipment Utilization
- Safety and Security
- Work in Process (WIP)
- % Re-use Grey Water
- Days Without Lost Time for Accidents
- Production Throughput per Hour
- Pen \ Mine \ Plant \ Rig Productivity
- Waste Diversion, Recycling & Re-Use
- Bill Collection
- % First-time Call Resolution for Customer Service