SylogistGov Municipal Applications for Dynamics 365 Business Central Canada
Microsoft Business Central Municipal Cloud ERP with Core Financials, Property Tax, Canadian Payroll, Utilities and Portals.
Endeavour is an authorized implementation, training and support partner for SylogistGov and their specialized Microsoft Business Central ERP cloud applications for Municipality, Township, County, and City governments. Sylogist is bringing a strong Cloud-based platform to the Canadian market based on their previous purchase of Bellamy ERP, which has been rewritten for Property Tax, Utilities and Business Licensing Cloud Modules. The Core Financials are powered by Business Central, with unique modifications for fund accounting and municipal finance.
Endeavour's success in ERP support, Dynamics GP to Business Central upgrades, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP brings a very strong Finance-centric acumen for helping municipalities modernize their ERP and related systems.
SylogistGov includes core financials (accounting, budgeting, GL/AP/AR, and transactions), property tax module, utilities module, and Canadian payroll & HR tracking from Sylogist (Serenic NaviPayroll). Additional modules include portals for citizen self-service (Virtual City Hall), e-commerce, 3rd-party fixed assets management, budgeting, and FP&A along with other popular functions.
Legacy source ERP systems include upgrades from current Sylogist - Serenic Bellamy ERP (AS/400) legacy applications, migration from Microsoft Dynamics GP (Diamond/Central Square), and implementation of New Sylogist Gov ERP systems to replace other legacy municipal applications for municipalities with a population of 5,000 to 200,000+.
Bellamy End of Life January 1, 2025 – End of Maintenance. Sustaining mode support will be provided to retain access to the solution and the provider would continue to provide support and regulatory updates. However, general maintenance or bug fixes, billable services or projects would no longer be offered.
• January 1, 2026 – End of Life. Software solution will no longer be accessible
Endeavour is here to guide your migration to the cloud with SylogistGov and Dynamics 365.
If you would like Endeavour to participate in your RFP/ RFI as an authorized SylogistGov / Microsoft Cloud ERP Implementation Partner. Please email to notify us of your pending procurement efforts prior to the issue of your official documents.
Citizen Engagement to provide a multi-channel approach to service delivery
- Strong core ERP financials and internal controls
- 360-degree view of citizen interactions
- Online view of Property Tax and Utilities accounts, and invoicing with automated payments
- Online e-services for licensing, permitting, and request management
- Customer service and contact center automation
SylogistGov is a SaaS-based solution hosted within a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud Tenant, featuring an integrated set of local gov’t specific financial, payroll, taxation, utility, licensing, asset management and citizen engagement capabilities to support the efficient planning, budgeting, reporting, delivery and management of municipal services.
- Stong General Ledger using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Accounts Receivable, Cash Receipts, & Bank Reconciliation
- Purchasing & Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Canadian Payroll, HR Tracking and Employee Self-Serve Portal
- Budgeting and Forecasts
- Taxation and Property Taxes
- Payment Processing
- Property & Account Management
- Licensing & Permits
- Online Requests
- Organizational-specific dashboards embedded in Business Central and Power BI
- KPIs and OKRs
- Multi-dimensional cross-tab reporting
- Reports and worksheets with dill-through to Business Central financial details
- Report library
- Ad hoc Analysis and reporting
Shhh, additional spellings of SylogistGov - silogist, sysgov, silo gist, serenic erp, silogyst, navigator, central, sylogist.gov, sylogistgov.com, cylogist, silogess and other iterations that may be typed in as you search for Sylogist Business Central ERP for Municipal Government in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and other provinces across Canada and states in the USA.