Transportation & Logistics
Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM & Cloud for Transportation and Logistics
Solutions that adapt and scale with your growth
Keep up with customer requirements, improve analytics and decrease operational costs with real-time visibility into your 3PL, transportation and logistics, retail supply-chain and B2B wholesale operations, each transformed with Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and Cloud applications.
Endeavour is here to help you implement and support all of your business application needs. We are experts in Microsoft Dynamics and have tight relationships with many of the specialty add-on ISV products including: mobile POS, integrated e-commerce portals, EDI, compliance, advanced imaging and data collection, warehouse management, barcoding, scanning, pick pack ship, lot tracking, serial number tracking, landed cost, 3PL integration, drop-ship management, multi-currency, RMA, standard costs, unit costs and inventory planning and control. Host your applications on-premise, in a Canada-only cloud, or in the United States cloud.
With Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Dynamics 365 for Sales & Service, Cloud Azure and Office 365 Professional Services, Transportation & Logistics companies' are able to:
• Accurately forecast demand to lower inventories
• Utilize real-time financial reporting and data cubes
• Streamline warehouse operations and integrate with manufacturing
• Integrate with your fleet management, job costing, transportation and logistics processes
• Improve inventory accounting, lot tracking and warehouse management
• Streamline the creation of supply chain and logistics analytics
• Improve custom service and recall management
• Connect customer data with shipments, lots and sales results
• Support a mobile workforce for pick-up and delivery including signature capture and discounts at the time of sale
• Calculate advanced pricing including: Promo allowance, co-op advertising allowance, rebates, pricing adjustments, off-list pricing, damages allowance, deal discounts and extended pricing
Here's why you should consider working with us
Endeavour Solutions Canada is a Microsoft Gold ERP, Microsoft Gold Cloud, and Silver CRM Partner focusing on consulting, development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Cloud-ERP), Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), Azure Cloud and Office 365. We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in Canada and a repeat winner of Microsoft's President's Club.
Business Central Warehouse Device SL (Subscription License) for shared terminalsDevice software licenses available via Endeavour for Dynamics 365 as an alternative to Full-user or Team member user. Business Central SaaS Cloud ERP or On-Premises.
Time & Attendance Device subscription - Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Clock-in and clock-out
- Starting and finishing production jobs (including project activities carried out on the shop floor)
- Reporting progress
- Materials consumption and completion
- Viewing documents and instructions related to production jobs
- Viewing worker holiday balances
Warehouse Device subscription - Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Doing internal stock transfers
- Picking, packing
- Capturing product attributes
- Shipping goods plus performing inventory count checks in the context of a warehouse management system
- Posting output and materials consumption against production orders when captured as transfers of raw materials and finished goods between a warehouse and a production line (all other types of transactions are excluded)
BI and KPIs for Transportation & Logistics CompaniesBeyond the Sales, Accounting & Finance KPI dashboards, Endeavour recommends looking at: