Endeavour Advisory Services
Advisory Services for Process Optimization with Microsoft ERP, CRM and Cloud
Advising our clients on their strategic business and accounting processes (and decisions) as they relate to Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and Cloud along with various Microsoft 3rd party ISV applications, is an integral part of our support services and project methodology for new and existing clients.
Such clients often ask for a Strategy & Planning session, or a specific fit-gap assessment, ERP HealthCheck, or a more detailed business process assessment as a precursor to:
- Embarking on larger business process re-engineering projects (BPR) automation and workflow;
- Planning for their Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud migration with CRM or Business Central ERP, or Dynamics NAV or GP 2018 upgrades;
- Implementing additional Dynamics ERP modules;
- Integrating an M&A or new line of business;
- Implementing MRP and vendor inventory planning;
- Creating a new Chart of Accounts;
- Building a BI strategy along with financial cubes; or
- Evaluating new Microsoft Dynamics ISV partner products and add-ons.
Clients engage in Endeavour’s Advisory Services from a variety of starting points:
- They had outgrown their current accounting system and want to evaluate new ERP options (such as their fit for an upgrade to Business Central ERP, or Dynamics GP from Quickbooks, Simply Accounting, Xero Accounting, Freshbooks or older custom accounting system)
- They over-bought and over-spent on another ERP or CRM that under-delivered and no longer fit their needs (NetSuite, SAP, Sage and other ERP)
- They needed to upgrade their Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, or CRM. But first wanted to assess their business processes before replacing or removing past “custom coding” with core functions now available within Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics 365
- Have outgrown their current Dynamics GP / NAV configuration and/or have outgrown their current Microsoft partner and are looking to test out the Endeavour team and see a new perspective. Such clients may leverage an ERP HealthCheck to uncover ways to better leverage their investment in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Evaluating new ERP software for entering new markets or creating new legal entities and new processes
- They had a mandate to further improve (continuous improvement) their current usage of Dynamics GP /NAV / BC or Dynamics CRM, by implementing new workflows, new Dynamics modules or new Microsoft ISV products. (Approved ISV Partners)
- They participated in an Endeavour 'Annual Client Review' which highlighted their ERP, CRM, Cloud licensing, business goals and additional opportunities for improvement
- They wanted to evaluate the best BI strategy and multiple options for connecting to their Dynamics GP financial data
- They simply wanted some additional business analysis and insight based on Endeavour's deep cross-industry experience with Dynamics 365 ERP & CRM, ,Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Cloud, Azure and Office 365 including whether to move to the Cloud with Private Cloud Hosting
Whatever your starting point in 2019, the Endeavour Advisory Services and business process assessments include the following:
- Understand your goals
- Review your processes
- Leverage our team’s knowledge and experience with similar client situations
- Think of creative options and alternatives
- Review the cost / benefit and mutually agree to a scope
- Make recommendations
Le service de révision de processus d’affaires consiste en l’analyse et en la refonte des processus de travail au sein de votre entreprise. Le but? Les optimiser de A à Z, tout en automatisant les tâches les plus importantes. La consultation en processus d’affaires peut également impliquer la schématisation et l’étude de la logique d’affaires influençant vos différents processus de prise de décisions. Tout cela en mettant une emphase clé sur les différentes parties prenantes, les règlements et les exceptions qui forment les processus de travail de votre entreprise.