Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade
We are upgrade experts for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Endeavour Solutions has been supporting North American clients using Microsoft Dynamics ERP for over 30 years. Over that time we have performed over 1,000 upgrades and implementations of ERP, CRM and Cloud applications.
Why upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018?
- You may be on an older version and need to upgrade as your current version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) or its underlying SQL Server database may be ending mainstream support. Endeavour will still support your and your Business Applications, but Microsoft or your 3rd party add-ons may be ending their support. Being off support presents risks associated with security, bug fixes and compatibility concerns. As per the system requirements, the latest IT infrastructure supported by Dynamics NAV 2018 is Windows 2019 Server, SQL Server 2017 and Office 2019.
- You may be seeking to be Cloud-hosted with new cloud productivity functions available in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. If you are on Microsoft Dynamics NAV the new Dynamics 365 cloud platform may be of interest to you as the features and functions are based on NAV. Cloud-based ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft are available on a subscription basis and include cloud-hosting from Microsoft Canada on Azure.
- New features and functions to support increased end-user productivity may pose a strong business case for upgrading. Dynamics NAV 2018 is the last version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV before jumping up to the new Cloud-based Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are many functions in NAV 2018 that increase productivity over older versions such as NAV 2009 or NAV 2013. Some clients choose to upgrade to Dynamics NAV 2018 as a stepping stone before moving to the cloud. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 will support both CAL code and AL code used that may have been used in past customizations.
With Endeavour you can Expect your Dynamics NAV upgrade to include:
- A proper assessment of your needs
- A scope and project plan to meet your objectives
- A technical upgrade including pre-production and live production upgrade
- Advisory Services to review opportunities for improvement including configuration, training and adoption of new functions.
Why choose Endeavour
Why choose Endeavour Solutions as your Dynamics NAV Partner in USA and Canada?
Endeavour supports all recent versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including:
Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
Dynamics NAV 2013 / 2013 R2
Dynamics NAV 2015 / 2015 R2
Dynamics NAV 2018
Endeavour Solutions Inc. (ESI) has been working with clients across North America for Microsoft Dynamics for over 30-years. We advise and help progressive organizations improve their business processes, operational efficiency and performance by leveraging the power of Microsoft Dynamics . Underpinning each project is our belief that a strong ERP (Dynamics NAV) is only as good at the data within it. Based on this concept, our team at Endeavour strives to ask "why" and "how" to uncover the true processes and business insights that will help drive innovation within your business.
Our Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP consultants are experts in their field and leverage ERP best-practices; Change Management and Training tactics; Manufacturing and Distribution best practices; and work with our Technical Dynamics NAV team of consultants and developers to ensure that your business targets can be met. Complementing your configuration and optimization of Dynamics NAV are a series of advanced functions and tools from our Approved ISV Partners. If and when the time comes, we can work with you to migrate to the cloud with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Endeavour Solutions Canada is a Microsoft Gold ERP, Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Data Analytics, and Silver CRM Partner focusing on development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and Cloud including Azure, Office 365, PowerApps, Flow and Microsoft Power BI.
Our success is due to our focus on our customers, our people and our core values of integrity, trust, and accountability.