Upgrade to Business Central from GP or NAV
Move to the cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
Case study - Moving from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Business Central
Endeavour Solutions has been supporting Microsoft Dynamics for over 30 years. Over that time we have performed over 1,000 upgrades and implementations of ERP, CRM and Cloud applications.
Why upgrade to Microsoft Business Central?
- You may be on an older version and need to upgrade as your current version of Microsoft Dynamics may be ending mainstream support. Endeavour will still support your and your Business Applications, but Microsoft or your 3rd party add-ons may be ending their support. Being off support presents risks associated with security, bug fixes and compatibility concerns. We recommend Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- You may be seeking to be Cloud-hosted with new cloud productivity functions available in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365. If you are on Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV or Dynamics CRM, the new Dynamics 365 cloud platform may be of interest to you. Cloud-based ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft are available on a subscription basis and include cloud-hosting from Microsoft Canada on Azure.
- New features and functions to support increased end-user productivity may pose a strong business case for upgrading. Dynamics NAV 2018 is the last version of Dynamics NAV (NAV Upgrade). All new Microsoft R&D and major cloud investments are for the Dynamics 365 Platform including Business Central. Dynamics GP is still actively being updated and supported with a roadmap well into the future. GP Upgrade
- You've out grown your current system for accounting, bookkeeping or ERP functions. Maybe you are moving up from Quickbooks or Freshbooks or are replacing an older specialty application built in-house. With Dynamics 365 Business Central you gain access to a world-class mid-market ERP system hosting in the Microsoft Cloud.
With Endeavour you can Expect your upgrade to include:
- A proper assessment of your needs
- A scope and project plan to meet your objectives
- A technical upgrade including pre-production and live production upgrade
- Advisory Services to review opportunities for improvement including configuration, training and adoption of new functions.
Serving clients across Canada and the United States
2020 Full Introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central (44min) showcasing the integrated and unified nature of Dynamics 365, with Office 365 and the Power Platform
Microsoft Dynamics GP migration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Canada and USA.
Endeavour Solutions, as a GOLD ERP partner and 30+ years in Dynamics GP, has a specialized set of tools and processes to move Dynamics GP to the new cloud-based Dynamics 365 Business Central platform. The following are the types of data than can be migrated from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 Business Central. Req GP 2015 or newer.
- Migrate Dynamics GP Chart of Accounts (CoA) to Business Central dimensions
- GL Accounts and summary transactions history and open years
- Customers and Open Receivables Transactions
- Vendors and Open Payables Transactions
- Items and Quantity on Hand at the time of migration run
- Supporting data for salespeople ID, payment terms, shipping method ID, segments and codes as dimensions; additional ship to and order addresses
- Sales, Purchasing, Inventory history data is brought over into Business Central Extension tables. Including inventory locations, quantity on hand, Serial Numbers, lot numbers.
- Additional historical data can be moved to Microsoft Azure Data-Lake for long term storage, analysis and reporting.