Microsoft Implementation Services
We're experts in Microsoft ERP, CRM & Cloud
We are Microsoft Gold Certified for Dynamics ERP (Financials), CRM (Sales & Service) & Cloud (Productivity, Apps and Hosting) software and solutions along with Data analytics (Corporate Reporting). Our large team of consultants include experts not only in the software and technology, but also in Finance, Business Operations and Project Management. Our philosophy on performing both large and small implementations is to meet and exceed expectations in a cost-effective manner.
Each of our consultants work within Endeavour's core values of: integrity, trust, & accountability
When organizations choose to partner with Endeavour Solutions for their Business Application needs, they choose a powerful combination of world class, award winning implementation services, thought leadership, and software technology. Endeavour Solutions’ focus on driving business value for hundreds of valued customers has resulted in a number of success stories and distinguished awards for Endeavour Solutions, such as Microsoft President’s Club (4 times) and several Microsoft Awards of Excellence.
We're continually excelling to serve you better
Endeavour Solutions’ project methodology is a consistent and repeatable process that is utilized on all projects allowing for scalability for all product lines and project sizes. Engaging our clients with a collaborative project management style includes:
- A focus on critical business requirements and issues.
- Milestone and key deliverables managed through project plans.
- Anticipates and reduces implementation risks.
- Promotes ownership from all levels and areas of the organization.
- Promotes and embraces collaboration.
- Provides the ability to define and manage project scope.
- Measures budget to scope performance.
- An efficient end-acceptance of the solution as the transfer of knowledge uses representative sample data based on your business processes.
- Allows for the delivery of measurable results with consistent quality based on realistic planning.
- Greater project visibility through consistent communications, management of expectations and project predictability.