Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Services
We're Business Application experts in Microsoft ERP, CRM & Cloud Apps
Each of our consultants work within Endeavour's core values of: integrity, trust, & accountability
Endeavour is Microsoft Gold Certified for Dynamics ERP (Financials), CRM (Sales & Service) & Cloud (Productivity, Customer Apps, and Hosting) software and solutions along with Data Analytics (Corporate Reporting). Our large team of 50+ consultants include experts not only in the software and technology, but also in Advisory Services for Finance, Business Operations and Project Management. Our philosophy on performing both large and small implementations is to meet and exceed expectations in a cost-effective manner.
We do not recommend that clients attempt to self-implement their Microsoft Dynamics business systems, nor do we recommending the implementation of a minimal viable product. Dynamics 365 Business Central, CRM, and cloud applications are highly customizable and can scale from $Multi-million SMB to large $Billion mid-market organizations. There is too much risk for choosing the wrong path or approach to implementation if you lack the depth, training, and proven experience.
We're here to help you succeed.
Endeavour Solutions’ project methodology is a consistent and repeatable process that is utilized on all projects allowing for scalability for all product lines and project sizes. Engaging our clients with a collaborative project management style includes:
- A focus on critical business requirements and issues.
- Milestone and key deliverables managed through project plans.
- Anticipation and reduction of implementation risks.
- Promotes ownership from all levels and areas of the organization.
- Promotes and embraces collaboration.
- Provides the ability to define, prioritize and manage project scope.
- Measures budget to scope performance.
- An efficient end-acceptance of the solution as the transfer of knowledge uses representative sample data based on your business processes.
- Allows for the delivery of measurable results with consistent quality based on realistic planning.
- Greater project visibility through consistent communications, management of expectations, and project predictability.