Jet Reports for Dynamics 365 Business Central
Jet Reports and Jet Analytics - Financial Reporting packages recommended for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Talk to Endeavour about our preferred partner Insight Software and Jet Global for their leading Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central extension for financial reports and analytics in Business Central.
Updated in the Fall of 2020, the new oData Business Central connector provides a wealth of access to Business Central for actual vs budget reporting, analytics and ad-hoc queries. See Jet Analytics
Available on a SaaS subscription operating within your Business Central tenant or as a perpetual purchase for on-premise. Jet Reports provides an ability to access all of your financial and operational data through Microsoft Excel based dashboards, reports, and financial statements. Not only can you run all of your month-end financial statements, you can call access sub-ledgers and 'surface' all of your non-financial data for a rich set of reports and dashboards. Jet Reports and Jet Analytics provide visualizations and reports using specialized tools embedded within Excel and mapped to the underlying Business Central database and common data model (Dataverse), and can also work with Microsoft PowerBI for added distributed analytics.
Jet Analytics raises the bar with additional OLAP Cubes for deeper analysis and working with larger datasets including additional external data.
- Build advanced business reports and sophisticated financial statements while leveraging all of Excel’s powerful formulas and formatting capability.
- Drag and drop any combination of your chart of accounts, dimensions, and companies to instantly see your account balances reporting dimensions.
- Aggregate data from multiple data sources.
- Access, distribute, and run browser-based reports from anywhere anytime with the Jet Hub.
- SSL data access and security controlled by Business Central and encrypted within Microsoft Excel.
- 100+ free sample reports and templates.
Jet Analytics (Cloud-hosted data cubes)
- Reduce dependency on technical experts by implementing reporting and analytics changes in-house, whenever your business needs require you to change.
- Jet Analytics is built to support rapid changes by simplifying the ETL process, with no coding required.
- Jet Analytics allows you to combine multiple data sources into a data warehouse, customizable cubes, and tabular models.
- Get up and running fast with a drag-and-drop interface, using a library of pre-built OLAP cubes, tabular models, and a reports and dashboard template library.
- Maximize productivity by centralizing data access rules, and by automatizing data refreshes.
- The Data Analyzer User is added to Jet Reports to become the admin for the OLAP cubes.