Manufacturers need easy-to-use, flexible manufacturing ERP solutions (Batch manufacturing, Process Manufacturing, Industry specific manufacturing processes) to effectively manage business operations and procurement. Microsoft Dynamics ERP for manufacturing is designed specifically to include finance, supply chain management, operations management and human resources. Manufacturing, supply chain and distribution often go hand in hand. Also see our industry section on GP (Great Plains) for CPG, Supply Chain & Distribution.
Endeavour has a significant number of small and mid-size manufacturing clients who are using just the core Finance functions with Dynamics GP, while other larger clients are also using the very strong and robust Microsoft Dynamics GP Manufacturing module. Such larger Dynamics GP implementations entail more complex Advisory Services and Staff Augmentation for manufacturing management and planning such as advanced demand planning, planning quantities and the use of MO (Manufacturing Order) to reflect the routing within each manufacturing process: from raw goods, through their incubation period, to the finished product. Endeavour has also helped clients successfully integrate multiple systems and processes between their warehouse management system (WMS), their Dynamics GP manufacturing and their MRP and Demand Driven MRP (DDMRP) practices.
More and more manufacturing companies are expanding their technology investments to include CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to manage their sales reps and selling activities, as well as, their post-sales customer service including: the management of after-sale maintenance, warranties, support contracts, product recalls, service bulletins and contract renewals. Endeavour also works with a select group of approved ISV partners to complement Microsoft Dynamics with specialized configurations, workflow and capabilities to support your unique your manufacturing processes and plant operations. With visibility to vendor information, inventory replenishment and material management requirements in GP, manufacturers can manage production with precision with an integrated-by-design, flexible solution on premises or in the Cloud. Endeavour will help you choose the right balance between sophistication, level of automation and cost as it relates to demand planning, exploding BOMs and streamlining your PO and MO processes.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 R2, Dynamics 365 CRM 2019, Azure and Office 365
Manufacturing Companies’ are able to:
• Automate Manufacturing Bill of Materials and vendor inventory planning
• Create standard inventory management and replenishment processes
• Streamline and transition from monthly planning to weekly demand planning
• Set schedules, process manufacturing orders and ‘manufacturing order processing’
• Consolidate multiple POs by vendor in GP with multiple lines per PO
• Reduce reporting administrative costs
• Provide quick and easy access to monthly financial reporting
• Support custom workflows for Batch Manufacturing, Process Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
• Integrate with your portals, e-commerce, Demand driven MRP, and sales team for efficient transaction processing
• EDI and XML for supply chain order processing, inventory updates and ASN’s
• Configured to support your Inventory and Order Processing systems
• Centralize your estimates, forecasts and job costing
• Calculate your precise WIP (Work in Process) at any given time with the GP manufacturing module
• Integrate with a wide variety of legacy, shop floor and other best of breed systems
• With 3rd party ISV tools such as the Smoothie demand planning Connector for GP by DemandWorks for complex demand planning
• Use CRM and Field Service to support product warranties, post sales service and recalls