Keep up with customer requirements and decrease operational costs with real-time visibility into your 3PL, transportation and logistics, retail supply-chain with add on products tailored for Distribution from Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Great Plains GP). Users of these modules increase order accuracy and processing while cutting down order entry time. Develop an enriched customer experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for sales, marketing, and customer service.
Choose from various additional functionality via Endeavour's (Approved ISV Partners) including: mobile POS, integrated e-commerce, EDI, compliance, advanced imaging and data collection, warehouse management, barcoding, pick pack ship, lot tracking, serial number tracking, landed cost, 3PL integration, drop ship management, multi-currency, RMA, manufacturing orders, standard costs, unit costs and inventory planning and control.
In addition to having a number of supply chain experts on staff, our team also has a significant depth in Manufacturing processes and the use of Dynamics GP to support the entire end-to-end manufacturing process from raw materials through to finished goods. When combined with demand planning and MRP, integrating manufacturing processes with supply chain and distribution is an example of the best practices and Advisory Services that Endeavour can bring to our clients.
See our SalesPad ISV Page for a recorded demo of their fantastic addition to Dynamics GP for Cloud, Mobile and Tablet based Retail sales, direct store delivery, POS, and inventory management.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365 CRM, Cloud, Azure and Office 365,
CPG, Supply Chain, Distribution & Logistics companies’ are able to:
• Accurately forecast demand to lower inventories
• Utilize real-time financial reporting and data cubes
• Streamline warehouse operations and integrate with manufacturing
• Integrate with your fleet management, job costing, transportation and logistics processes
• Improve inventory accounting, lot tracking and warehouse management
• Streamline supply chain and logistics
• Improve custom service and recall management
• Connect customer data with shipments, lots and sales results
• Support a mobile workforce for pick-up and delivery including signature capture and discounts at the time of sale
• Calculate advanced pricing including: Promo allowance, co-op advertising allowance, rebates, pricing adjustments, off-list pricing, damages allowance, deal discounts and extended pricing