Over the past 29+ years our team has worked with a number of large Venture Capital, Private Equity, Holding Companies and multi-national conglomerates. For each, their interests were both in their own ability to consolidate and manage multiple investments and remote operations, as well as, redefine and enhance the efficiency of their subsidiaries, growth oriented assets and investments.
By quickly implementing a COST EFFECTIVE Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP or Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM led by Endeavour Solutions, you will gain the flexibility and financial controls needed to succeed.
The scalability and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Dynamics Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales & Marketing) and the Microsoft Cloud-based applications such as Azure and Office 365 help to rapidly implement new processed to break down geographic barriers and silos of information contained within various operating entities. To take advantage of a shared knowledge pool, we recommend using the same ERP and CRM platforms (implemented separately or combined using Multi-Entity Manager) to support both your financial operations as well as the financial operations of your investments / subsidiaries. Thus with the ease of use and familiarity of the Microsoft Dynamics capabilities and user interface (similar to MS Office) new users acquired via mergers, acquisitions or organic growth can quickly get up to speed, be productive and contribute to the bottom line. Also see Prophix for Microsoft Dynamics GP - ERP for Financial Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting Also see: Restaurants and Retail Franchise Management, Manufacturing, Aquaculture, Farming, Mining & Energy for VC and Holding Companies with specific Industry verticals.
Also see Dynamics GP Localization in Spanish
With Microsoft Dynamics GP & BC ERP, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure and Office 365
Venture Capital and Holding Companies’ are able to:
• Consolidate financials for various operating units
• Reduce reporting administrative costs through automation and executive dashboards
• Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
• Meet local and foreign government reporting requirements
• Easy access to monthly financial reporting and earnings ratios
• Manage budgets
• Intercompany transfers and cost recovery
• Oversee payments and charges
• Run and post balanced scorecards, corporate performance, business analytics, and KPI's
• Efficiently monitory and manage cash flow
• Calculate per customer profitability
• Calculate % Return on funds employed (ROFE) by investor
• Utilize inter-company transactions across multiple companies
• Monitor your financial position at any time
• Automate cyclical, subscription, annual contract, and usage, metered or tiered billing schedules
• Leverage the power of business intelligence and ad hoc query tools