Over the past 29+ years our team has worked with a number of Federal crown corporations, Transportation authorities, Not-for Profit organizations and privatized companies in the Public Sector. For each, their interests were both in their own ability to consolidate and manage multiple investments and remote operations, as well as, redefine and enhance the efficiency of their subsidiaries, growth oriented assets and new capital projects by quickly implementing a Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM with the flexibility and financial controls needed to succeed.
The scale'ability and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Dynamics Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service CRM (Customer Experience) and the Microsoft Cloud-based applications such as Azure and Office 365 help to rapidly implement new processed to break down geographic barriers and silos of information contained within various operating entities. To take advantage of a shared knowledge pool, we recommend using Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM (implemented separately and integrated, or combined using Multi-Entity Manager) to support both your financial operations as well as the financial operations of each of your subsidiaries / investments. With the ease of use and familiarity of the Microsoft Dynamics capabilities and user interface (similar to MS Office) new users acquired via mergers, acquisitions or organic growth can quickly get up to speed, be productive and contribute to the bottom line. Also see Prophix for Microsoft Dynamics GP - ERP for 3rd party Financial Consolidations, Budgeting and Forecasting.
Although we cannot reference specific public entities by name (online), we are pleased to support various Provincial, Federal and Crown Corporations and can arrange personal one on one conversations.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure and Office 365
Crown Corporations and Public Sector Companies’ are able to:
• Consolidate financials for various operating units
• Reduce reporting administrative costs through automation and executive dashboards
• Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
• Meet local and foreign government reporting requirements
• Easy access to monthly financial reporting and earnings ratios
• Manage budgets
• Oversee payments and charges
• Run and post balanced scorecards, business analytics, and KPI's
• Efficiently monitory and manage cash flow
• Calculate per customer profitability
• Calculate % Return on funds employed (ROFE) by funding / budget
• Utilize inter-company transactions across multiple companies
• Monitor your financial position at any time
• Automate cyclical, subscription, annual contract, and usage, metered or tiered billing schedules
• Leverage the power of business intelligence and ad hoc query tools