Binary Stream Multi-Entity-Manager MEM for Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
2023 Binary Stream USA and Canadian Consulting by Endeavour Solutions (Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, London, Edmonton, and Delaware USA)
Binary Stream is an approved Endeavour Solutions ISV partner. Approved ISV Partners. Their award-winning Business Central cloud add-on software is used by a number of Endeavour's Dynamics ERP clients across Canada to expand and optimize their investment in the new cloud-based Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV)
Three core Binary Stream Canada product groupings are:
- Multi-Entity Management (Aka Binary Stream MEM) for Business Central
- Advanced Recurring Contract Billing + Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals (Actually two great products)
(Aka, Subscription Billing Suite with Binary Stream ARCB + Binary Stream ARED) for Business Central
- Property Management (Aka Binary Stream PM for Canada, also includes Lease Manager LM )
Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management with Endeavour Canada for Business Central ERP
Imagine taking an unlimited number of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central companies and consolidating them into a single database. Binary Stream’s Multi-Entity Manager does exactly that – it brings together information from all of your disparate databases into one single Dynamics Business Central entity.
Endeavour clients have saved time with:
- Using a single log in with the ability switch between entities in single click of the mouse. Rather than logging in and out of dozens of databases to process transactions
- Centralizing accounting processing at a single location, rather than at multiple offices. Endeavour also has document management and scanning solutions to help with this effort. Multi-Entity Management gives you the flexibility to choose between centralized and decentralized processing for purchasing, payments, receipts, and payroll. Cheque runs for all of your companies can be handled in a single batch.
- Leveraging a single multi-entity database, the time required for year-end closing shrinks from hours or days to minutes. It is also very handy for centralizing the back-up of data, adding new entities, and updating master records across multiple entities.
- Performing inter-company transactions with the MEM due-to and due-from entry parameters to automate and allocate intercompany transactions to the appropriate entities. Managing multiple companies within a single Dynamics GP database also streamlines the aggregation of data for consolidated reporting and billing analysis such as “how much do we owe Vendor ABC across each line of business?” or “where is Invoice #183496?” or to pull aging reports across all of your companies and subsidiaries. Which expenses do I have across each currency - yes it also works with GP multi-currency.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Advanced Billing - Short 3.5 min video
Advanced Recurring Contract Billing with Endeavour Canada + Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals with Endeavour Canada
Binary Stream’s billing suite is an end-to-end deeply integrated Business Central add-on designed to handle any number of complex billing scenarios, while ensuring that the accounting of any revenue and expense deferrals is done quickly and accurately.
Available individually or as part of a suite, Advanced Recurring Contract Billing and Advanced Revenue and Expense Deferrals give you the power to:
Handle any type of billing including recurring charges (monthly, annual or any frequency); one-time fees such as for initial set-up; usage-based fees such as time consumed; prices that change based upon volume or tiers; and many other methods.
- Create flexible billing schedules that support line-level details such as multiple billing types per customer or item; differing billing frequencies and start and end dates; and built-in price escalations.
- Efficiently build and track thousands of deferral schedules at the line item level and with complete control over the timing of posting recognition entries to the sub-ledger and the GL.
- Track key financial data in real-time such as monthly recurring revenue and periodic revenue recognition, accurately forecast revenues and expenses, and quickly produce your GL reconciliation to satisfy audit requirements.
- Eliminate the use of error-prone spreadsheets and time-consuming manual processes. Spend, less time processing invoices, complete your period-end closing days sooner, stop billing errors that lead to frustrated customers, and ensure compliance with GAAP, IFRS, FASB, and other accounting standards.