Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant -
Endeavour Solutions Inc. - Halifax NS or Toronto ON
Endeavour Solutions, one of Canada’s premier Microsoft partners, is continuing to turn out impressive growth numbers, doing exciting projects with amazing clients. This growth has created the opportunity for an energetic and driven performer who can act as a Senior CRM Consultant and key member of our Halifax CRM practice. You love CRM and you were born to become our evangelist in Atlantic Canada.
Endeavour has been implementing Microsoft solutions for more than 30 years and we have never been so excited about the market for our suite of products.
· Advise, implement, integrate and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM on premises and online environments for all versions of CRM including Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft PowerApps platform.
· Determine customer needs and assist with pre-sales, solution design, initial cost estimates and client delivery activities.
· Collaborate with the Sales Leadership Team to demonstrate and sell Dynamics CRM solutions to existing and prospective clients.
· Work independently and as part of a team to support multiple simultaneous client projects efficiently and effectively.
· Provide guidance to clients on CRM best practices and how it relates to other business applications such as ERP.
· Provide internal guidance and leadership to fellow team members.
· Create proposals, statements of work and RFP responses as needed.
Educational and Skills requirements
· University Degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst working with senior management in a professional environment performing requirements gathering, design and prototype testing.
· 3-5 years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· A love of all things CRM.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Comfortable working with both non-technical and technical professionals and end users.
· Ambition and drive to help grow the CRM practice and share in that success.
· Experience participating in pre-sales activities.
· Experience with third party products or Salesforce.com.
· Demonstrated multi-tasking skills, lots of clients, lots of projects, lots of new things to learn and teach.
· Industry related certifications, e.g., Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other Microsoft products.
The position is located at our Bedford NS office and we expect that most of your projects will be within Nova Scotia, but we also have offices in other provinces, so some travel may be required.
We currently have a great team focused on Dynamics CRM, but with your skills and enthusiasm, and our client base and experience there is an exciting opportunity for significant growth. Don’t hesitate, this is a great position for you to have an exciting and challenging career.
Qualified individuals for this position must apply with resume and cover letter stating salary expectations and availability to start. Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, but we do thank you for your interest in the position.
About Endeavour Solutions www.endeavoursolutions.ca/about-us
Endeavour Solutions, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold ERP and CRM Partner focusing on helping customers build efficiencies and value from their ERP and CRM systems. We provide development, implementation, upgrades, support and training for Microsoft Dynamics product lines. We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in Canada and a President's Club Member. With offices in Toronto, Halifax, London and Montreal we have more than 400 active clients in every province in Canada.
Endeavour's AODA Statement of Commitment
Endeavour Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability. Endeavour is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.