Concur for Dynamics GP, NAV and Business Central
Concur Canadian Consulting by Endeavour Solutions (Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, London and Edmonton) for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Concur is an approved Endeavour Solutions ISV partner. Approved ISV Partners. Their award-winning add-on software is used to support cloud-based and mobile Expense Management and has been integrated into Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) by Endeavour Solutions for clients in Canada to expand and optimize their investment in Microsoft Dynamics GP. As a Canadian Concur Advisor, you can contact Endeavour for software renewals, quotes, Canadian pricing and discussions around product licensing, integration and configuration. Concur also has available integration points for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Three core Concur Cloud product groupings are:
- Concur Expense Portal (2019 Cloud hosted for mid-market pricing) for employee expense submissions and manager approvals. Advanced expense reporting, rules and management functions for your team to better manage your expenses and spend. Expense allocation to specific departments, jobs, projects and expense categories.
- Concur Mobile App (ExpenseIT) for mobile phone photos of receipts, quick and easy employee expense submissions and manager approvals of expenses connecting into the Concur expense management portal linked to Microsoft Dynamics GP Great Plains ERP.
- Concur AP Processing for Invoice and Accounts Payable Automation with a custom integration into Dynamics GP ERP and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Concur Expense Portal
Get visibility. Automate everything. Concur provides full visibility into spend and the ability to ensure policy and regulatory compliance. Plus, it’s all paperless—so you can ditch the spreadsheets, and pitch the pesky receipts.
Concur Dynamics GP connector - Endeavour can integrate your Concur applications to Microsoft Dynamics GP, bringing the expense over, the taxes over and the AP vendor (Employee) into the Dynamics GP Accounts Payable sub-ledger.
E-receipts via 1000+ partners - Concur automatically populates expense reports using electronic receipts from airline, hotel, restaurant and ground transportation companies.
Corporate Card Integration - Concur provides a unified solution for managing and reconciling business expenditures made through a wide range of company card types. It also has the ability to debit your accounts to pay each card based on approved expenses.
Tax Management - With the Concur apps and services built on the Concur platform - enable organizations to easily comply with tax regulations and maximize HST and RITC tax reclaims.
Strong Cloud Security - Their ISO 27001, SOC 1 / SSAE16 and PCI certifications and audits enable Concur to provide the best security available for corporate data.
Concur Mobile App
Manage travel & expense, anywhere. The free Concur mobile app complements our web-based solution, so you can manage your business travel and expenses from anywhere.
Also known as Concur ExpenseIT, the Concur mobile application can be downloaded with ease on the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Photos of receipts, similar to bank machines are read (OCR) in the back-end and the data is instantly inputted without typing.
- Employee expense submissions while on the Go.
- Kilometer and mileage tracking.
- Manager reviews, approvals and inquiries into the details can be completed anytime anywhere.
- Monitor progress and payments.
- Cloud based backup and storage of expenses