• IRAP Research Grants: Comparing Accelerated Review Process vs. Mid-Size Project Funding: Discover the differences between IRAP research and development grants for innovative small business projects. Though IRAP’s ARP and Mid-Size Projects share similarities, both have unique eligibility requirements.
• CanExport Grants for International Marketing Projects: Program FAQs: CanExport grants can provide between $10,000-99,999 in Canadian government funding to help companies reach new markets not sold to in the last 24 months. We’ve answered commonly asked questions about how to access them.
• Automotive Innovation Fund (AIF) Shift from Repayable Funding to Government Grants: Automotive manufacturers are celebrating the Government of Canada’s move to make the Automotive Innovation Fund (formally a loan) into a government grant.
• Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP): How to Sell New Tech to the Government: The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) enables tech developers to sell their product to the Government of Canada for up to $1M while also receiving further testing and support.
• Canada-Ontario Job Grant: Ontario training grants provide small businesses with up to $10,000 in funding per employee trained. Does your organization qualify for funding?
• Cap & Trade Makes Energy Efficiency Upgrades a Priority for Ontario Businesses: Ontario businesses investing in energy efficiency projects can reduce the cost through several government grants and loans. Save on your energy expenses each month.
• Clean Technology Demonstration Program – Ontario CleanTech Grants: Technology developers in Ontario may receive up to $150,000 in grants to help test and commercialize innovations that reduce GHG emissions.
• Colleges Applied Research and Development Fund (CARDF): Ontario SMEs: Ontario manufacturers may leverage government funding to collaborate with college research teams. Receive up to 50% of project costs to access advanced technologies and research support.
• IESO Conservation Fund FAQs for Energy Efficiency Projects: Does your business have an upcoming energy conservation project that could benefit from government funding? We’ve answered your questions about the IESO Conservation Fund.
• Southwestern Integrated Fibre Technology (SWIFT) Network: Rural Ontario: Rural southwestern Ontario businesses will soon have access to fibre optic Internet through the Southwestern Integrated Fibre Technology (SWIFT) Network.
Provincial (Western Canada - Alberta & Manitoba)
• Alberta Innovates: Research Funding for Innovative Technologies: Alberta Innovates provides government funding to SMEs in Alberta that are seeking to solve industry challenges and accelerate the commercialization process of innovative tech solutions.
• Canada-Alberta Job Grant:
Training Grants for Workforce Development: Alberta-based employers can access training grants to reduce the costs of training by up to $10,000 per trainee. Learn more about the Canada-Alberta Job Grant.
• Canada-Manitoba Job Grant:
Training Grants to Enhance Your Workforce: Manitoba businesses can access training grants through the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant. Receive up to $10,000 per trainee to support skills development.
• Manitoba Commercialization Support for Business Program (CSBP):
Manitoba government grants may provide up to $250,000 in funding to businesses with innovative technology development and commercialization projects.