Non-for-Profit organizations and Membership-based Associations come in all different shapes and sizes. One thing however remains true, the need for a cost-effective yet feature rich ERP and CRM that requires minimal end-user training and is easy to use. Want to be sure that Microsoft Dynamics is the right fit for your organization and that the team at Endeavour Solutions is a good for your needs?
Contact our Advisory Services team to discuss your needs.
For those who rely on grant and fund management, Microsoft Dynamics GP allows organizations to set up amounts, categories and details for donations to assist administrative staff in their entering and tracking of transactions from specific funding sources. For those that rely on membership billing and renewals, key functions can be quickly extended to the web for customer self-service and online e-commerce. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (CRM 2018) delivers accurate reporting for a 360 degree view of customers, members, stakeholders and transactions while upholding strict security and confidentiality requirements for sensitive information.
As a Self-governing Body, Medical College, Member Association, User Group, Charity, Centre for the Arts, or other Non Profit organization, with Microsoft Dynamics ERP GP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Service, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 you are able to:
• Manage membership growth and marketing campaigns
• Automate member renewals, subscriptions, and tiered billing schedules
• Automate your Grant management and reporting
• Streamline compliance and regulatory reporting
• Manage operating budgets and Fund budgets
• Slice and dice reporting for different donors and grants
• Manage investigations for regulated members such as doctors, physicians and surgeons
• Actively manage your Encumbrance and Commitments