Agribusiness companies including Aquaculture, Mining & Energy companies rely on cultivating the maximum value of the World’s natural resources and distributing them cost effectively to various markets. Multi-entity, multi-currency, localizations and easy-to-use are paramount to the successful management of these complex organizations. That being said, many organizations can avoid the multi-million dollar investments associated with the Tier1 ERP providers. There is safety, flexibility and a more reasonable investment in using Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) ERP and Dynamics 365 for Sales CRM to manage your operations.
Using a combination of core functions, advanced modules (Manufacturing, or Supply Chain & Distribution and ERP for Holding Companies) and seamless integration of 3rd party ISV products, Dynamics GP (on prem or cloud) is a strong fit for large and mid-size players in the Agribusiness, aquaculture, fishing, forestry, farming, livestock, mining, and energy production/distribution industries. Specific client successes have been in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and the Prairies. See our Edmonton Office and Halifax Office.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM is a critical component to supporting the Customer Experience that you deliver to your clientele. Whether you are business to business (B2B) or consumer focused (B2C), expectations for response times, contact centre support, government relations, and PR have increased dramatically. With Dynamics CRM you can manage both your sales relationships as well as key relationships and touch-points with your customers. The key being a unified and efficient message along with the tracking and analytics to ensure compliance with multi-currency reporting, service level agreements, government regulations and corporate standards.
With visibility to vendor information, human resources, service lead times, and material management requirements in Microsoft Dynamics, your unique business processes can be automated, tracked and reported on, with ease.
Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Azure and Office 365
allows Agribusiness, Aquaculture, Mining, & Energy corporations to:
• Consolidate financials for various operating units
• Reduce reporting administrative costs
• Work in multiple currencies and foreign exchange valuations
• Meet local and foreign government reporting requirements
• Easy access to monthly financial reporting
• Workflow processes for Quality Assurance
• Efficient transaction processing
• Laser focus on your WIP at any given time
• Strong manufacturing Bill of Materials
• Streamlines distribution and Bill of Lading
• Desktop and mobile Inventory and Order Processing systems
• Ability to centralize job costing
• Dispatch and escalation workflows
• Utilize inter-company transactions across multiple companies
• Monitor your financial position at any time
• Automate cyclical, subscription, annual contract, and usage, metered or tiered billing schedules
• Leverage the power of business intelligence and ad hoc query tools